Monday, June 5, 2017

This Week...

May 29, 2017

This week was just one of those weeks where you just got to keep going because that´s what we do as missionaries! We keep plugging along even when the work can be so frustrating sometimes. What helped me a lot was a scripture in Alma 29: 10 that says,

"And behold, when I see many of my brethren truly penitent, and coming to the Lord their God, then is my soul filled with joy; then do I remember what the Lord has done for me, yea, even that he hath heard my prayer; yea, then do I remember his merciful arm which he extended towards me."

My district leader shared it with us and it just helped me remember to think about all the many miracles and experiences that I´ve had in my mission and to remember to just be grateful for those. And that our Heavenly Father just loves us so much!!! Even when we feel like we´re on our own sometimes, He is always with us and listening to our prayers.

The highlight of this week was our investigator, Brenda. We just love her so much, she comes to church every week! We were able to share a lunch with her on Friday and she´s just the best, we love her so much :)


pic 1: Our district went to a museum. Yay trevelin!
pic 2: Hello...hola....oi!
pic 3: When the elders make cookies on bad days haha :)
pic 4: I´m innocent!
pic 5: Us with the cutest member in Trevelin :) She always gives us her drawings.






1 comment: