Monday, June 5, 2017

Heavenly Father, I Am Grateful...

April 24, 2017

If you haven´t heard David Archuleta´s song called My Little Prayer then just know that Hna. Torre and I have listened to it plenty of times to make up for it. We love it so much haha.

This week was a learning experience for us in many ways. The mission is a rollercoaster of faith. Our hopes and faith are so high and we´re seeing miracles so when things don´t play out the way we pray or hope they will then it´s a reflection on what we can learn. We saw so many miracles this week helping prepare Pamela for her baptism but it´s gonna take a little more time. She accepted to live the word of wisdom and everything, she shared with us her testimony of the book of mormon. We planned a day for her interview with our district leader, but then on saturday night she sent us a text saying that she can´t decide between our church and another. We only invited her to pray so that she can have her answer. So we´re praying super hard for her that our Heavenly Father can answer her sincere prayer. She´s so incredible and Hna. Torre and I have the faith that she´ll be baptized.

We accomplished a big goal of ours though! This was so wonderful! We had a family home evening with Brenda, her husband and their little son and it was so much fun. We shared about eternal families and the spirit was so sweet. It´s so easy to see the bad and the negative in another person but it´s when we focus on the good and then serve that´s when love in our family grows. Families can be together forever!

Every day I am so grateful for my mission, it has strengthened my testimony of the gospel but most importantly of my Savior. Jesus Christ loves us so much and is so so patient with us. He knows exactly what can help us and our Heavenly Father listens to every prayer we say and He answers them in His way and in His time. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ! I love being one of His missionaries. Have a great week full of love and service and seeing God´s hand in our lives.


pic 1: Taking fall selfies while raking leaves #service
pic 2: Rainy weather :)
pic 3: I love little Trevelin




2 comments: