Monday, June 5, 2017

Esquel and Empanadas :)

April 3, 2017

This week flew by. I can´t believe I´ve already been in Trevelin going on 3 weeks. This area is definitely different but the members here are so supportive and really care about helping us with the work.

We´re busy helping our investigator Brenda. She´s a cute young mom and is really already a member. We´re just trying to help her and her boyfriend be married. She´s so going to be baptized!!! We´re visiting a lot of cute little abuelas. Investigators and less actives.

The weekend we spent in Esquel with the hermanas there. We watched the General Conference with them in the chapel. I loved all the talks so much I can´t even decide which one I should mention. I always love hearing our prophet speak. So direct and so simple. The Book of Mormon, all we have to do is read and pray sincerely and with faith to be able to have our testimony.

 Right now my companion is making emapanads for the zone! She´s the best :) Hoping everyone has a wonderful week! Sending lots of love from Hna. Torre and I!

Con amor, Hermana Slade :)


Pic 1: Hna. Torre´s first time making pan de banana!
pic 2: ESQUEL
pic 3: Us with the hermanas in Esquel, Hna. Coman and Hna. Allpacca




No comments:

Post a Comment