Monday, June 5, 2017

April 10, 2017

April 10, 2017

This week was really so awesome! It flew by so fast! We had some incredible miracles. We had intercambios with our hermana leaders they came down to Trevelin. I was with Hna. Ventura from Mexico. We went to visit a forever investigator, Pamela. For a long time now the missionaries have been teaching her but she just has never come to church. She has desires to be baptized but wants her husband to accompany her in her decision. Well we went and shared with her the talk by Joaquin A. Costa from General Conference and she loved it, the Spirit was SO strong. By the end we were all crying and we invited her to be baptized on April 29th and she accepted! She said she really wants to, that she knows its true and that she wants to do it for her family. It was such a special moment for me, one of the most powerful lessons of my mission, to see this young mom really choose to follow our Savior in her life. I felt so blessed to be part of such a special moment! Hna. Torre and I are so excited for her!

Hna. Torre and I have been busy helping Brenda too, she is so awesome, comes to church every week with her less active husband and their son! Hna. Torre has been having lots of headaches this week so we´ve had to take it a little easy but she´s such a champ. We get through the hard days by watching those animated bible stories that are 20 minutes long. It´s our reward at night for a good day´s work haha. We love them!

We´re also super excited for Pres. Nelson´s visit this Saturday! We´ll be heading to Neuquen Thursday in the night, so I´m prepping myself for another long day of traveling....it´s about 12 hours on bus.

I´m doing great and I love Trevelin, love my comp and I love doing the Lord´s work! I can´t believe how fast the time flies! Have a wonderful week!




pic 1: Some Trevelin countryside
pic 2: Feeling at home with my mountains :)
pic 3: Hna. Torre :)
pic 4: fall





No comments:

Post a Comment