Thursday, January 12, 2017

La Navidad!

December 19, 2016 

Hey everyone! So sorry I didn`t get a general letter out last week, I promise I wrote one! Just that right when I was about to send it we lost power in the cyber! We`ve had some crazy wind and the power just went out on us so I`m really sorry about that! But everything`s good this week, just hot, hot, hot! It really doesn`t feel like Christmas is finally here when it`s so hot outside! At least where I am not a lot of people have decorations either, usually just a little tree or something.

This week we had some miracles! We`re prepping Juaquin for his baptism this saturday! He`s really excited and we are too! He`s so awesome. Patricia`s doing good she`s now gone a good couple weeks without smoking and she loves it, she really recognizes the blessings that come from living the gospel. We`re in the works of finding new people, we just know the Lord has been preparing the people here in Roca we just got to do our part in finding them :)

We had conference with Pte. Casariego this week and that was so fun! He talked a lot about changing formed habits and making new ones. I loved it so much, it`s so true that you get stuck doing the same things over and over and you got to break out of that and try new things, use the unique gifts that we all have to share the gospel. We also did a little Christmas skit and the other zone that came too, their`s was so much better! But that`s okay it was so fun!

This is the last week of the transfer and Hna. Peterson and I are ready to finish strong! We`re so happy that we`re going to be together for Christmas! I`m so grateful for this time of year to remember our Savior, his birth and his life here. As hard as anything is that we go through, our Savior`s already been through it all and I`m so grateful for his time on the earth and I`m going to do everything I can with mine to follow him. Merry Christmas!!! I love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment