Thursday, January 12, 2017

It's 2017!!!!!!!

January 2, 2017 

Mom's note: Lynzee wanted me to clarify that her previous companion Hermana  Barbosa is back in her area as one of her Sister Leaders (middle picture) And Hermana Peterson is the picture on the right.

She also told us on Christmas that they were expecting 30 new missionaries from that last transfer, so that's why she was explaining all the changes. The family got to "meet" the Elders she is mentioning cuz they were next in line to skype after Lynz.


Happy New Year`s! I`m so excited for this year and was even more happy to find out that I`m staying in Roca for another transfer with Hermana Peterson! She`s just the best and I`m so excited for this transfer!

 It was so sad though, our district leader, Elder Pineda is now in Zapala as a zone leader! We`re going to miss him so much, he really became our best friend! His comp Elder Pompa is now in Roca Universitario so not too far. Our new District leader is Elder Ortega from Mexico, he arrived in the mission with Hna. Peterson so he`s pretty new and he`s training an Elder Kelshaw from Alpine Utah! It definitely gives Roca a different feel with different people. The best was that Hermana Barbosa, my Hermana Barbosa is now here in Roca too!!!!!! Oh my gosh when we went to pick her up at the terminal I could not calm down I was so excited to see that girl!!! She`s the best ever!

This week was kind of crazy with transfers and the New Years. We spent New Years Eve with Cecilia, Joaquin, Luna and Santino. We ate lots of asado and ice cream! So much fun! Got to see a ton of fireworks too.

I love the mission, looking back on 2016 I`ve got to say that I definitely couldn`t have been doing anything better! Serving a mission is hands down the best decision I`ve ever made. I`m so grateful everyday for the experiences I`m having and the person I`m becoming. I love the gospel, Heavenly Father and my Savior. I couldn`t feel more blessed.

Pic 1: Helping cook some New Year`s Dinner!
Pic 2: HERMANA BARBOSA!
Pic 3: Hna. Peterson`s offical! She finished her training!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment