Thursday, January 12, 2017

Craziest Week of My Life!

November 14, 2016 

Okay so many things happened this week I don`t even know where to begin! Hermana Nieto and I went to Neuquen for intercambios with our hermana lider, Hermana Little and her newbie Hermana Howard. It was so fun! I`ve heard my whole mission that I look like Hermana Little so it was awesome to finally meet her.

Hermana Nieto had her birthday on Wednesday and we ate so much cake and dulces! It was so fun, but we had District Meeting and then interviews with Presidente in Cinco Saltos. It was probably the shortest interview ever but he asked me how I felt about leading a companionship and stuff like that so I should have known what was coming when transfers came.

I`M TRAINING! Luckily I`m just finishing the training of the cutest Hermana in the mission, Hermana Peterson. I arrived a couple hours ago in General Roca and my companion is amazing! She`s from Missouri, my second gringa! She has so much energy and is so excited to work. We`re going to learn so much together and I`m excited but also a little stressed out of my mind...but that`s okay! Just got to keep trusting in the Lord.

It was so hard to leave Centenario and Hermana Nieto, I just wanted to be her companion forever! It was so special though that for my last day a less active family came to church as well as our investigator Abigail! I`m going to miss Centenario but I know that there`s so much ahead of me, more people to love and share the gospel with!

Pic 1: Our investigators Victor y Abigail!
pic 2: Hermana Howard, Hermana Little, me and Hermana Nieto
pic 3: a quote from Elder Holland that explains the mission perfectly!
pic 4: Feliz Cumpleaños Hermana Nieto!





No comments:

Post a Comment