Thursday, October 27, 2016

The Answer My Friend is Blowing in the Wind...

October 17, 2016 

The weather this week was beyond crazy. We had wind stronger than anything I´ve ever seen before, I felt like my face was going to blow off. I thought I was pretty clever because we´ve got all the answers in the gospel and we were being blown away by all the wind! Also we had a day where it just dumped rain on us all day. The next day it was sunny and then the day after it hailed! Yeah we´ve seen it all this week. But we survived and ready to take on the weather this next week.

I kept teasing Hermana Nieto because her name means Sister Grandchild. Haha anyway this week we found a cute girl named Lucia and we´ve been teaching her, she´s 10 and wants to be baptized! We also found a less active hermana and none of her children are members but they want us to come and teach them. We´ve been working hard and seeing the blessings that come from our efforts.

I´m so grateful that the Lord is always preparing the people that are ready to listen to us. I´m grateful that we´re able to find them and I love sharing love and the happiness of the gospel to these families.

pic 1: Organizing the area book.....
pic 2 : Horse!
pic 3: A little view of Centenario.




No comments:

Post a Comment