Thursday, October 13, 2016

Me Voy a...........

October 3, 2016

Yep, I can`t believe it either but in a couple hours I`m headed to Centenario! Different area but back to my old zone in Cinco Saltos.  I`m so sad to already be leaving Plaza Huincul, I fell in love with the members, the people and I`m so sad to be leaving Hermana Barbosa! How am I going to learn Portuguese now? But she`s going to train this transfer! Yeah, she`s pretty much the best and my companion is Hermana Nieto from Uruguay so hopefully my spanish will keep improving!

This week flew by with General Conference and we also had intercambios with the hermanas in Zapala. So much going on but I love it!  Our investigators Agustin y Brisa went with us to the chapel to watch Conf. and a less active family were able to come to and they loved it. The spirit was so strong in every talk! I loved hearing about the Plan of Happiness, the Gospel of Jesus Christ and hearing the apostles and prophet testify of Joseph Smith. I love knowing that I`m doing the exact same thing just on a very much smaller scale but I love sharing my testimony with everyone I meet. I just want everyone to know how much their Heavenly Father loves them and wants them to come back to our Heavenly home.

I love this gospel, the pure happiness and hope that comes from living it in every moment of everyday. I love my savior Jesus Christ, that because of Him this happiness and hope is possible. I love being His missionary and disciple!

No comments:

Post a Comment