Thursday, October 13, 2016

Conferences

September 26, 2016

Yay, this week we had conference with Presidente Casariego! And it was so amazing. Just boom. Everything that I needed to hear, I felt like it was meant just for me but then Hna. Barbosa and everyone else said the exact same thing and that`s when you know that it was inspired. Presidente shared a scripture in Alma 13:3 that says,

" And this is the manner after which they were ordained- being called and prepared from the foundation of the world according to the foreknowledge of God, on account of their exceeding faith and good works; in the first place being left to choose good or evil; therefore they having chosen good, and exercising exceedingly great faith, are called with a holy calling...."

He talked about how we were all called in the preexistence specifically for this mission. For where all of us are right now in our lives. The callings that we will have in the church. He talked about how for those of us learning spanish that we already knew it in the preexistence and we`re just here working on remembering it. That we already recieved our first lessons, that we were prepared to preach the gospel because of our good works in Heaven. I loved that! I already know spanish just working on remembering it and Heavenly Father knows spanish perfectly and the Spirit is teaching me everyday that`s when I know I`m in good hands.

This week we visited so many people and had so many tender mercies! But one of my favorite moments from this week is when we went to visit Agustin. His family is semi active. He`s 11 years old but he wants to be baptized so much. He told us before he didn`t really have a testimony of Joseph Smith but that when he watched the Restauration video and shared our testimonies that´s when he felt like he recieved an answer. I just felt so grateful for the Spirit that testifies of truth! And that Agustin was able to recieve an answer and that I could help in my small way make that happen. The Holy Ghost will always testify and we`ll recieve answers if our hearts are open.

I`m so grateful for the testimony I have of the gospel and of Joseph Smith, we`ve got the fullness of the gospel on the earth thanks to him and that`s pretty amazing. We have another testament of Jesus Christ, the Book of Mormon! We are so blessed and I`m so grateful. Love you all and am so grateful for the testimonies of my friends and family that continue to bless amd strenghen me everyday.

Pic 2: Hna Barbosa loves her selfies haha!
Pic 3: The Hermanas in my zone! Hna Romero (UT), Hna. Dandaluz( paraguay), me, Hna Barbosa, Hna Gonzalez( Peru) y Hna Garcia (Buenos Aires)
Pic 1: The mom of a recent convert, Alicia, celebrating her birthday!




No comments:

Post a Comment