Saturday, September 10, 2016

ZAPALAAAAA!

Aug 22, 2016

Yep, so I was transfered today to a new area! I arrived like 5 minutes ago hahaha. It was a long day of traveling and I´m tired but I love Zapala already and am so excited to work here with Hermana Dandaluz y Romero. Hermana Dandaluz is hermana lider and she´s training Hermana Romero! I never thought I´d be in another trio again but I´m super excited for it and to have two amazing companions! It was crazy because when we recieved the call for transfers our zone leader, Elder Jensen said that I was going to stay in 25 with Hna. Ambrosio for another transfer but the next day we recieved another call saying that I was heading to Zapala. Elder Jensen said that my name was on both lists of people staying in the zone and people leaving. My emotions were all over the place!

I am so beyond grateful for the experiences that I had in 25 de mayo and everything I learned and the people I met, I just can´t be the same that I was before, there´s no way!

Hermana Ambrosio and I had the biggest miracle together. Mauro was baptized! It was so crazy, when he wasn´t able to the other Saturday we set up an appointment for Tuesday to visit him again and then I said "You can be baptized on Tuesday if you want." And it happened! Everything fell together and it was a series of tender mercies. It was the most beautiful baptism ever and the spirit was so sweet. It´s such a privilege to have a front row seat watching people choose to follow our Savior. I´m so grateful! I´m so excited to see even more of God´s miracles in Zapala.


Sorry, I´ll send pics when everything´s not packed away in my luggage. Love you all! Thanks for the overwhelming support!

Lynzee

No comments:

Post a Comment