Saturday, September 10, 2016

Plaza Huincul

Sept 5, 2016

Hey everyone! This week was busy busy busy! Still trying to learn my way around my new area and getting to know everyone but I really love being in Plaza Huincul and the members here are so awesome!

This week we spent so much time in the old pension, cleaning and painting and fixing stuff so that we can finally hand the keys over to the landlord. Good riddance, I never want to see that pension again haha but it was fun.

David, a boy that Hna. Barbosa has been working with for a while now was able to be baptized on Saturday and it was so wonderful. It was also his 11th birthday and he was so happy!

Hna. Barbosa and I have just been working hard and I´m loving it. We´re teaching a part member family right now, the mom´s a member but a little less active and we´re helping her son Agustin because he wants to be baptized! We´re working on reactivating their family. They came to church yesterday and we had a Family Home Evening with them too :) They´re so fun!

That was pretty much my week. We also had Zone Conf and that was so spiritual! Wow and guess what we talked about? Love and Charity and this transfer we´re focusing on chapter 6 of Preach my Gospel that is all about the Attributes of Christ. It was just perfect and exactly what I needed to help me make goals for the rest of this transfer. Everybody just needs to feel loved!


pic 1: David and his family :)
pic 2: Hna. Barbosa and I
pic 3: Plaza Huincul






No comments:

Post a Comment