Sunday, September 25, 2016

Dinosaurs!

September 19, 2016

Ummm so yeah. Hermana Barbosa and I are having way too much fun here in Plaza Huincul. There`s a really awesome Dinosaur museum that we went to today with our district and elders from the zone. It`s so cool!

But we had a really awesome week with one of our investigators, Alicia, coming to a Relief Society Activity and loving it! We decorated cakes and she got to know more of the sisters and feel comfortable in the church. She wasn`t able to come yesterday but next week for sure.

We`ve been working so much with the less active members here, there`s so many and I love helping them remember their testimony and the importance of living the gospel and coming to church.


I love Plaza Huincul so much, the people, and everything that I`m learning here. I`m working so much on being the missionary that Heavenly Father wants me to be and it`s a day by day process. I`m learning more than I ever have before how to use the atonement in my life and how to help others do the same. We`ve got a Savior who is so loving and caring and willing to help us and is so patient with us too, every time we fall short. I love sharing God`s love and His message!

No comments:

Post a Comment