Monday, August 15, 2016

Happy Anniversary 25 de Mayoooooo!

August 1, 2016

Hey everyone! Life is good here and Hna. Ambrosio and I are working hard together. She seriously is exactly what I need, I´m learning so much from her! She´s a little sick with the cold right now but we´re pushing through.

We´re still working with Mauro, we´re praying that everything works out for him to be baptized this Saturday. He is so ready! Seriously we watched a miracle as he opened up to us and accepted to be baptized. His wife and kids are members and it´s his turn to enjoy the blessings of the gospel!

We also are teaching a little boy Santiago, his mom and his older sister. Santiago accepted to be baptized! He´s already been to church with his brother who is a member so we´re just working with the whole family. They´re so sweet and love talking with us. I´m so excited for them!

Hna. Ambrosio and I spent a lot of this week contacting too to help us find new investigators. We talked with everyone and I´m getting a lot better at just talking and not letting fear get in my way. Hna. Ambrosio likes to talk a lot too so between the two of us we´re meeting so many new people and having more opportunities to teach.

It´s definitely different being with a latina companion, but she´s the best and is so so patient as we try to communicate and understand each other. Hna. Lahmann always said that the mission just gets better and better but after she left I felt it just getting harder. That´s when I realized it´s the same thing. Easier doesn´t equal better. It´s the hard things that are the best things! I love it and I love the people that I get to be with and talk to every single day. I´m so grateful for the gospel and that I get to share my testimony every single day!

Have a great week! Lots of love from Argentina!

photo 1: A little shop in Catriel when we went the other Pday. Love my Hna. Ambrosio!
photo 2: Celebrating the anniversary of 25 de mayo with cotton candy, don´t even remember the last time I had some.
photo 3: Elder Baldovino y Elder Feulien made giant empanadas for lunch today!





No comments:

Post a Comment